Monday, September 14, 2009

Newest Handcrafted Items Posted to Etsy.com



I posted 3 new items to my etsy shop, and not all of them are aprons! Well, one of them is, but I've also posted a reusable fall shopper bag and a fall statement necklace (pictured here). I have quite a bit more of this fabric, so I can make additional items depending on how well any one of them sells.

This necklace wasn't even planned. I had finished the apron last night and planned to complete the shopper today, and while I was working on it and watching the documentary The Life and Times of Yves Saint Laurent on netflix's play now feature, I got insanely inspired and spent the rest of the afternoon ont he necklace. I even missed lunch!

3 comments:

  1. I love to have at least one pocket on my apron for my phone. It's so handy, and I don't have to worry about my phone getting all covered in dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sort of obsessed with pockets. I can't imagine making a garment without them. Otherwise, where would I put my hands when I'm nervous?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is adorable! I can't wait to check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete